Lander EDF F-16D/BRW Thunder Bird EDF Jet with pre-installed electric retract and gear door opener.
The F-16D is the equivalent two-seat outstanding fighter jet. The F-16's first flight took place in 1974 and won the U.S. Air Force Lightweight Fighter contest against the YF-17
as a low cost alternative to the F-15 Eagle. The versions with upgraded performance and abilities are currently in service. This EDF type Pre-painted scale SEPO foam jet not only able to perform roll, loop,
inverse, spin etc aerobatic fly in high speed but also has stable capability in low speed control. Take the upgraded Metal Special EDF system (LEDF68-1A35) with 4 cells (14.8V) LiPo power set-up to create high speed fly,
you will enjoy its speeding fly and EDF's sound like turbine engine.
The F-16D blue bird fighting Falcon has pre-installed electric retract system plus gear door opener. package comes with plastic canopy, hardware, decal, instruction manual, and glue.
There are a option for your choose:
Option : Pre-painted F-16D airframe with factory installed electric retract gears with door opener and Metal EDF68-1A35 (3575KV motor)
for 4 cells 14.8V setup::$299.95
Recommended upgrade items:
(a). Hobbywing Pentium-60A Opto type with extra UBEC unit ESC ($46.95)
- Wingspan: 30.12 inch (765mm)
- Wing Area: 295 sq in
- Wing Loading: 24 oz/sq ft
- Fuselage Length: 43.3 inch (1100mm)
- Flight Weight: 50 oz (1450g )
- Requirements and Recommendations:
- 6 channel transmitter with receiver
- 8~9 servos (GWS Naro HP or any 9g micro servo)
- Battery Pack: (1). 4S 14.8V, 25C, 3300 mAh capacity or larger Li-Poly battery pack, (2). 3S 11.1V 35C , 2100mAh Li-Po battery x 2.
- ESC Capacity: 60A or higher